grΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ
ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΠΑΙΔΕΙΑΣ, ΕΡΕΥΝΑΣ & ΘΡΗΣΚΕΥΜΑΤΩΝ 
ΠΕΡΙΦΕΡΕΙΑΚΗ Δ/ΝΣΗ Α/ΘΜΙΑΣ & Β/ΘΜΙΑΣ ΕΚΠ/ΣΗΣ ΚΕΝΤΡΙΚΗΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑΣ
Geographical Range
| Print |


Within the geographical range of the Center of Environmental Education of Arnaia are the prefectures of: Chalkidiki, Thessaloniki, Serres, Drama, Kavala, Xanthi, Rodopi, Evros, Lesvos, Chios and Samos from which it accepts student groups at a ratio of 60%. The rest 40% is covered by other areas of Greece.

map

 
Ευρωπαϊκή Κάρτα Νέωνespa-2014-2020